What should you do if you smell gas?
Take immediate action! If you smell gas in your house, camper, RV, workplace or around any gas equipment.....
1. Promptly get everyone out of the building, vehicle, RV, trailer or area.
2. Do not turn on or off light switches, appliances or thermostats and do not use the telephone. An electric spark could ignite the gas.
3. Close all gas tank or cylinder supply valves.
4. Call Frontier Propane from a neighbor's phone. 800-624-8050 OR 740-622-6755
5. Stay outside until the problem has been corrected.